[AusNOG] APNIC 32 is on! Join us online

Elly Tawhai elly at apnic.net
Mon Aug 29 14:39:46 EST 2011

  APNIC 32 is on! Join us online

Hi AUSNOG Community,

APNIC 32 has begun in Busan, South Korea, and we encourage you to take
an active part in the Conference, even if you are not in Busan.

We encourage you to interact with excellent world class speakers
and participate in the policy discussion.

Please take note of Busan's time zone, (UTC +9), when you are planning
which sessions to join.

Participate remotely!
---------------------

To plan your APNIC 32 experience start with the list of sessions that
are being broadcast. For a complete schedule of sessions that will be
broadcast, see:

     http://meetings.apnic.net/32/remote

Watch APNIC 32 sessions live online, on your mobile, and over low
bandwidth connections with our remote player:

     http://meetings.apnic.net/32/remote/player

Have your say!  Each session is monitored by an APNIC staff or community
member who is happy to pass on your comments or ask your questions for
you.

Cambodian community: Video remote participation

There is a remote participation hub in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, for Members
to get involved in Wednesday's sessions, including the Policy SIG,
courtesy of MekongNet.

Register for these events at:

      http://meetings.apnic.net/32/remote#hub

APNIC Secretariat                                 secretariat at apnic.net
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC)   Tel: +61 7 3858 3100
PO Box 3646 South Brisbane, QLD 4101 Australia    Fax: +61 7 3858 3199
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD            http://www.apnic.net