[AusNOG] Freeware Project Management

Paul Brooks pbrooks-ausnog at layer10.com.au
Wed Aug 24 18:09:54 EST 2011

On 24/08/2011 4:04 PM, Bruce Forster wrote:
> Cheers for all the suggestions.. I'm really looking for something that
> allows tasks to be created with sub tasks, which can be allocated to users
> and as sub tasks get marked as 100% it adds to the total % finished on the
> main task...
Perhaps try OpenProj - http://sourceforge.net/projects/openproj/

"OpenProj is an open-source desktop project management application similar to
Microsoft Project. OpenProj has a familiar user interface and even opens existing MS
Project files. OpenProj is interoperable with Project, Gantt Charts and PERT charts."

Its java-based, and relatively cross-platform, with binaries for windows, OS-X and
several linux variants

Paul.