[AusNOG] Bogons at Three

Elly Tawhai elly at apnic.net
Thu Aug 11 17:56:44 EST 2011

Hi Martin and AUSNOG Community,

This is an ideal time to highlight that if there is any invalid contact
details registered within the APNIC Whois Database, you can submit
details using the invalid contact report form via:

http://www.apnic.net/apnic-info/whois_search/abuse-and-spamming/invalid-contact-form

Once completed forms of this nature are received then APNIC will work
with the organisation concerned in order to update their contact details.

Kind regards,
Elly

Elly Tawhai                               email:          elly at apnic.net
Senior Internet Resource Analyst/         sip:       elly at voip.apnic.net
Liaison Officer(Pacific), APNIC           phone:         +61 7 3858 3188
http://www.apnic.net                      fax:           +61 7 3858 3199