[AusNOG] Adelaide Windows/ISA technician

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Tue Aug 2 12:05:04 EST 2011

Hi,

We have a customer in metro Adelaide who needs help configuring their network firewall. They have a fibre tail and (we are told) an ISA2000 firewall, and are struggling to allow a certain type of UDP traffic around port 5060 through the device.

If anyone is able to assist us with them on-site please contact me off-list for more details.

Kind regards,
Andrew

--
Andrew Yager, Managing Director   (MACS BCompSc MCP)
Real World Technology Solutions Pty Ltd  - IT people you can trust