[AusNOG] WP now censoring

Michael Kahl michael at kahl.id.au
Thu Apr 14 23:17:08 EST 2011

I was amazed how long it took most people in the industry to either notice
this, or go public with it.. When the pricing examples were worked through
at the presentations I remember thinking that maybe AGVC's back in the day
10 years ago weren't so bad after all.. It's almost sad that data can be
hauled 10000km for around the same price as NBNco can drag it around 10km in
most cases.

I hope they work out a way to make analogue modems work over those UNI-V
ports because once the copper is cut I think that's about the only option
that the majority of people will be able to afford..