[AusNOG] Why you shouldn't worry about switching to IPv6 now

Chris Kawchuk juniperdude at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:33:37 EST 2011

I suppose I'll have to replace all my Juniper MX routers with D-Links to support IPv6. (not to mention our FreeBSD servers, that the author states I'll have to change to Windows Server 2008 R2. However, I still refuse to put Windows 7 on my MacBookPro...looks like I'll be incompatible forever... sigh..) =)

At least he didn't tell me what I need to do with my BGP Peering. =)

- Chris.