[AusNOG] circuit issue in sydney

Daniel Kingshott dkingshott at expedia.com
Thu Apr 14 09:45:40 EST 2011

Hi,

We have a business office in Sydney, we're having some trouble with circuits into the office, Telstra provides the last mile connectivity - we're having trouble getting any decent information from Verizon / Telstra as to what's happening, could someone from Telstra contact me off list please?

Thanks!

Dan

Dan Kingshott, Manager - Information Technology - OneOps
425.679.3869   |  dkingshott at expedia.com<mailto:bvogel at expedia.com>
333 108th NE Bellevue WA 98004
[cid:image001.png at 01CBF9FA.380D5850]

The contents of this email and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed. Use, copying or disclosure of this email or attachments by any other person is unauthorised without the express written consent of the sender.  Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Expedia.com Limited.

Please contact Expedia.com Limited on +44 (0) 20 7019 2000 if you believe you have received this email in error.

We have taken precautions to lower the risk of transmitting viruses, but we advise you to undertake your own virus checks on this email and any attachments to it.  Neither Expedia.com Limited nor the sender can accept liability or responsibility for any damage or any loss whatsoever caused by the transmission of any virus.  Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed as error free and by communicating with the sender you accept this risk.
Expedia.com Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 03847519) and whose registered office is at 42 Earlham Street, London, WC2H 9LA.

For further information, please refer to www.expedia.co.uk