[AusNOG] Who's with me? We need to start building the Infinternet straight away.

David Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Fri Apr 8 10:42:58 EST 2011

On 07/04/2011, at 11:02 PM, Mark Smith wrote:

> Here's the action plan. I've already completed step 1 and am looking
> for volunteers to help with steps 2 and 3. I must warn people though,
> there'll be an endless amount of work.

Awesome.  You go off and start on the "endless amount of work" and we'll try to efficiently use the resources we currently have so that we can delay needing your new fangled thingy for as long as possible.  Sounds like you'll need all the time we can afford you :)

David
..