[AusNOG] Looking for someone who has experience with Nextgen VPLS

PRK ausnog at digitaljunkie.net
Tue Apr 5 02:01:16 EST 2011

I assume you've done the obvious and done traceroutes from each end to the
other, to confirm no odd routing paths?

Particularly with the Syd -> WAIX, where return traffic from WAIX may go
back a different way than in your Perth WAIX link.

Do the interface graphs for the switches show where traffic may be dropped
or retransmitted - eg site A switchport in at 100Mbps, out to site B at
100Mbps, but only in site B at 10Mbps, etc?

I'd also suggest turning off any port channels on servers for the moment,
and run a single ethernet link, just to rule out any LACP weirdness during
testing.

prk