[AusNOG] APNIC - 3 weeks of IPv4 left (was: IPv4 Exhaustion Information)

Geoff Huston gih at apnic.net
Fri Apr 1 19:47:33 EST 2011

On 01/04/2011, at 6:28 PM, Julien Goodwin wrote:

> For those who TL;DR on this post, the links below are worth checking,
> depending on whose estimate you use APNIC are roughly 3 weeks away from
> depletion (exactly 3 weeks according to Geoff Huston). At that point
> it's the final /8 doled in tiny chunks.

Which means its time to understand the IPv6 capabilities of your
clients and customers.

We'd like to help, and one way we can is to add some capabilities into
your google analytics feed that shows you additional screens related to
the profile of IPv4 and IPv6. Details at http://labs.apnic.net.

   Geoff