[AusNOG] http://www.theaustralian.com.au/australian-it/nbn-tender-halted-over-price-gouging/story-e6frgakx-1226031765304

Peter Tiggerdine ptiggerdine at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 13:52:35 EST 2011

Hire a contract manager and some technical supervisors and a good law firm
and employ local state based construction companies and give the finger to
the big companies. Medium size companies win, government looks good and
large companies get an attitude re-adjustment which they're well and truly
due for.

The other idea is it utilise the engineering Corps in the Army as per the
1990's whalfies strike.

Regards,

Peter Tiggerdine.