[AusNOG] Help! How to stop a mistaken line disconnection (iiNet/Telstra/contractors)

David Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Sat Sep 11 22:40:35 EST 2010

On 11/09/2010, at 8:08 PM, Daniel Trembath wrote:

> Does anyone know what kind of Telstra/contractor staff member is likely
> to visit the exchange, and what they'll be doing? As you said they
> probably wont listen to me, but I can try.

Or just spend $15 for a Gig on a Vodafone / Optus / whoever wireless plan and strap your self in for some 3G for the few days it takes to get sorted.  Beats running around pestering exchange workers who are going to do what there boss tells them, not what some guy waiting outside the exchange tells them (unfortunately in this instance).

David