[AusNOG] Fwd: SEEK Executive JobMail - 1 new jobs for SeekCTO

John Edwards john at netniche.com.au
Fri Sep 10 10:42:24 EST 2010

On 10/09/2010, at 9:49 AM, Matthew Moyle-Croft wrote:

> However I'd suggest ensuring that your area becomes a marginal seat as I guarantee there will be pots of cash handed each election to increase the coverage to these areas from now until a while into the future.

If you check out the September 8 Lateline on iView you'll see Conroy denying that there was any NBN build preference asked for or offered as part of negotiations with independents. It seems that the country MP's are happy to see any regional electorate getting attention. Prospect in the Adelaide electorate scored one of the first metro NBN rollout commitments (before the election) despite being a reasonably safe labor seat, with a minister who didn't offer any autonomous thought about the NBN to the media.

John