[AusNOG] Fwd: SEEK Executive JobMail - 1 new jobs for SeekCTO

Paul Brooks pbrooks-ausnog at layer10.com.au
Fri Sep 10 10:29:19 EST 2010

  On 10/09/2010 10:19 AM, Matthew Moyle-Croft wrote:

> However I'd suggest ensuring that your area becomes a marginal seat as I guarantee there will be pots of cash handed each election to increase the coverage to these areas from now until a while into the future.
Absolutely. I was almost looking forward to a second election, only to see just how
many seats would completely change colour as the people individually vote for the
other team to give the entrenched party a bit of a scare, and become closer to a
marginal seat - and collectively massively overcompensate.

Sadly, I'm in Bradfield with Paul Fletcher - a snowballs chance of swinging.

P.