[AusNOG] AAB Statement

Curtis Bayne curtis at bayne.com.au
Sat Sep 4 10:44:16 EST 2010

http://www.itwire.com/opinion-and-analysis/the-big-house/41591-seven-telco-dwarfs-seek-wireless-distopia?start=1

In other news, iTWire has hit another journalism high with this refreshingly impartial discourse on the AAB. It always surprises me how reporters have such holistic understanding of the telecommunications industry, rivaled by not even telco execs with real-world experience building and running large-scale networks.

(I'm feeling particularly sarcastic today).