[AusNOG] Network Operators Unite Against SORBS

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Wed Oct 13 14:09:50 EST 2010

The real difference here is that SpamCop (ie, Cisco) and SpamHaus are
commercial entities, with at least a percentage of customers paying
(directly or indirectly) for the services they provide.

With SORBS now being owned by GFI it'll be interesting to see what they do
with it - but given that it's almost a year since they took it over I don't
hold much hope for it becoming a worthwhile service as a result.

  Scott.