[AusNOG] Ans So It Begins

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Wed Oct 6 16:22:59 EST 2010

Yeah the NBN is good but the reason I put my vote below the line is because Conroy has packaged together the NBN and his beloved censorship filter, you can't get one without the other. Woulda been great if, for example Jack Sparrow was pushing the NBN and Conroy was pushing the filter, easy, just just Sparrow the vote!

I'd rather no NBN and no censor, than have faster internet in 5 years (when it eventually gets to my corner of the country) and let the government control my internet connection.

I know I've said it before but I'd seriously LOVE to know who's pulling Conroy's puppet strings, that might help understand why he's so hell bent on pushing someone that no one else wants.