[AusNOG] Ans So It Begins

Stefan stefan at stefan.id.au
Wed Oct 6 15:50:05 EST 2010

Re Conroy's vote distribution, I'm not sure this was linked around here,
so see
http://www.zdnet.com.au/did-anti-filter-voters-put-conroy-last-339306192.htm
and the source content
http://pento.net/2010/09/21/conroy-and-fielding-the-battle-for-last-place/

Basically, you can see two large spikes at preferences #2 and #8 for him
on the Labor and Greens tickets respectively, and a half size spike at
#59 for those that specifically placed him last. Unfortunately said
spike at #59 while visible on the graph, was only 5.2% of voters, so no
way near enough to be of any risk to his seat :(

Stefan