[AusNOG] NBN Legislation

Samantha samantha at smellyblackdog.com.au
Sat Nov 27 23:31:53 EST 2010

My 2c

The problem is if you dangle a carrot in front of enough people who don't
know better sooner than later you will have an arseload of happy little
vegimites
The problem here is that the "majority" with their blinkers on and there
devices for selective hearing will not listen to the minority who know
better.

The government says it will be good for business, now up here in cairns,
they are being told that there emails will get there faster, banking
transactions will be quicker and business will be faster and better...
I sit back and chuckle, it may be the point, but when will ms make the
difference, and chuckle at the comments you hear around the place. (trust me
they must like garden vegies)

So coming back to the comments made here,
Why would people be interested in "new technologies, advancements" when they
are happy as pigs in ^(*( with what there being fed.

Bevan's comments on a "IT Communism - are ringing true"

Sam