[AusNOG] Console server question.

Sean K. Finn sean.finn at ozservers.com.au
Fri Nov 5 15:53:38 EST 2010

I have a vintage Xenix manual here, which has a section devoted to the Stallion serial cards, still in half-a4-size vintage 3 ring binder.

I have had to hide this several times from the wife otherwise it would have hit the junk heap by now.

Still, goes to show you that the gear was so good that more than likely it was responsible for the operating system sales, rather than the other way around.

I mean, back in the old days, mainframe was really all about serial for the majority of its life anyway.