[AusNOG] Cisco UMI

Stephen Rowney srowney at infinet.com.au
Mon Nov 1 10:06:54 EST 2010

Webex has a monthly charge just as GoToMeeting from Citrix does.

Regards
Stephen
Infinet Network Solutions Pty Limited
Toll Free:   1300 558 393
Fax:           +612 96989234

-NOTICE-

This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.

Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any attachments for viruses. Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments.