[AusNOG] [off-topic] SharePoint F/OSS equivalent

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Mon May 31 16:21:59 EST 2010

I've never used either so I can't comment personally, but...

box.net is getting a lot of good press as a "cloud" alternative to
Sharepoint.

It's not F/OSS, but it might be another option worth considering.

(Plus, their billboard on 101 in the SF Bay area is pretty neat -
http://tctechcrunch.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/box-net.png)

  Scott.