[AusNOG] Web Application Load Balancer recommendations

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at em3.com.au
Sat May 22 17:21:54 EST 2010

Thanks everyone, much appreciated.

We are setting up 2 tests:
1. Squid Proxy (we run that in the office already)
2. HAProxy (the techs seem to like this)

Great responses, thanks again for the input.

Cheers.

Regards,

Darren Moss
General Manager, Director
[p] 1300 131 083 [f] 03 9017 2287
[e] Darren.Moss at em3.com.au [w] www.em3.com.au

em3 People and Technology | Managed Technology Experts
postal: PO Box 2333, Moorabbin VIC 3189

New Zealand Airedale Street, Auckland City
postal: PO Box 39573, Howick 2045
[p] 09 92 555 26 [f] 09 887 0273 [m] 021 841 541