[AusNOG] Sydney Meetup

Chris Jones chrisj at aprole.com
Fri May 21 15:23:31 EST 2010

I'd be up for a Sydney meetup

Regards,

Chris

On Fri, 21 May 2010
14:22:49 +1000, Karl Kloppenborg  wrote: Hi guys, I am think of organising
a bit of a meet up soon, please let the list know if you would like to and
if there is enough interest raised then we can organise a date for this,
have a few beers / few pizza's or take out. Thinking maybe this meet up
other than an excuse to get drunk would be an chance to discuss hands on
approaches to IPv6 rollout and what not. Come on Sydney guys, the Brisbane
guys meet up like once a week (So I heard) :P (Not disclosing were I heard
that!)

Cheers!
Karl Kloppenborg P 02 8014 4253 EXT:104  | M 0438475892 |
www.karltec.net _     Please consider the environment before printing this
email. Think before you print.  _