[AusNOG] Uecomm or Optus dark fibre contact.

Sean K. Finn sean.finn at ozservers.com.au
Wed May 19 18:20:10 EST 2010

I'd like to quickly follow up this post on-list, so as to not waste anyone's time further.

I've received an amazing amount of assistance with this, so I'd like to thank all of those who took the time to email me to help sort out a solution with me.
I am continuing discussions off-list to those who replied.

I am amazed at the sheer number of responses and offers for genuine assistance from left right and center, many from list lurkers, so I can confirm that this list is still achieving one of its major goals, linking together people in the industry that would otherwise be strangers to help one another out.

Thank you AusNOG.

Sean.