[AusNOG] SMH: "No room at the internet"

Chris Pollock Chris.Pollock at staff.pipenetworks.com
Tue May 18 17:16:00 EST 2010

Not that it really helps people getting allocations from their ISP, but
PIPE Peering supports IPv6.

--
Chris Pollock
Technical & Install Manager

PPC-1 is now live!
6900 km, 20 Months, 2.56 Tbps, 12.5 kilovolts, $200 Million and 100%
Australian Owned.
http://www.pipeinternational.com <http://www.pipeinternational.com/>

Mobile :  +61 4 1074 7765
Phone :  +61 7 3233 9813