[AusNOG] Rudd shelves Filtering legislation

Richard Pruss ric at cisco.com
Wed May 12 17:50:32 EST 2010

I guess we can write a BGP extension so have to complete a WoW quest before you get a prefix.

The thing that amazes me is that people keep telling the government that technology
is totally unsuited to what they want to do, real police is the way to go but they seem unwilling
to hear this. What part of it will not work do they not understand?