[AusNOG] Telstra and port 25 for iPhone outbound

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at em3.com.au
Mon Mar 15 17:59:25 EST 2010

Hi David,

Thanks for that.

I can't physically test myself as I am in Auckland, New Zealand.

The guys in Aussie were able to test and the secure SMTP approach worked
well.

It also worked for me on Voda.

Cheers.

Regards,

Darren Moss
General Manager
Australia and New Zealand
[p] 1300 131 083 [f] 03 9017 2287
[e] Darren.Moss at em3.com.au [w] www.em3.com.au <http://www.em3.com.au/>

em3 People and Technology | Managed Technology Experts
postal: PO Box 2333, Moorabbin VIC 3189

New Zealand Airedale Street, Auckland City
postal: PO Box 39573, Howick 2045
[p] 09 887 0550 [f] 09 887 0273