[AusNOG] Govt wants ISPs to record user history

phil colbourn philcolbourn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 09:44:45 EST 2010

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 8:30 AM, Skeeve Stevens <Skeeve at eintellego.net>wrote:

>  Sorry, I haven’t read the entire thread in case this has been commented
> on already.
>

> But isn’t this just like the filtering situation – can’t most people still
> bypass this sort of thing?

How would most people be able to bypass this?

Going over the ZDNet article again, it looks like they want email stored as
well.

Now the Australian Privacy Foundation is very vocal about the Google
incident but they are currently silent on this one.

--
Phil

http://philatwarrimoo.blogspot.com
http://code.google.com/p/snmp2xml

"Someone has solved it and uploaded it for free."

"If I have nothing to hide, you have no reason to look."

Arthur C. Clarke - Who does magic today?