[AusNOG] Wifi Security and Interception

Andrew Oskam percy at th3interw3bs.net
Wed Jun 9 16:50:56 EST 2010

I've nothing new to raise except that I felt that the comments made
below by David is something that I agree with and have been thinking for
a while now.

Andrew Oskam

E  percy at th3interw3bs.net

NOTICE:

These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily
reflect the positions or opinions of my employer or their affiliates.
All comments are based upon my current knowledge and my own personal
experiences. You should conduct independent tests to verify the validity
of any statements made in this email before basing any decisions upon
those statements.