[AusNOG] gardren wall software

Nick @ Deltaband nick at deltaband.com
Thu Jun 3 11:41:29 EST 2010

If you're going to look at chillspot it's also worth looking at
http://coova.org/CoovaChilli - Chillispot died as a project and coova is a
continuation of that work which is still being actively worked on.

If you're happy to throw some money at it there's a commercial product
called Air Marshal which is very easy to install and manage -
http://www.iea-software.com/products/airmarshal1.cfm