[AusNOG] Telstra YouTube Servers

Nick @ Deltaband nick at deltaband.com
Wed Jun 2 17:21:35 EST 2010

I think the 'problem' actually lies with the Google CDN, not Telstra.
Although to be fair, it's working from limited information and it can't be
right all the time, at least your getting AU servers. We recently moved a
clients DNS resolvers to a PI assignment and we started getting US servers,
even though they peered at pipe. I digress...

To check the resolver address google is seeing your network from try dig
o-o.myaddr.1.google.com txt

Send the output of the above to noc at google.com who should be able to modify
the map for your address and redirect you to the cluster you prefer or come
up with some other way of automagically fixing it - might take a while
though.