[AusNOG] Brumby's proposed Under 25 Driving Curfew

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at em3.com.au
Tue Jun 1 14:00:23 EST 2010

Guys (and Girls),

I am sure there will be an exception process for people who need to
travel for work purposes.

I don't believe parliament would pass legislation that prohibits persons
under 25 years old from driving after a certain time of the day without
considering the implications of genuine need for exception to the rule.

Regards,

Darren Moss
General Manager
Australia and New Zealand
[p] 1300 131 083 [f] 03 9017 2287
[e] Darren.Moss at em3.com.au [w] www.em3.com.au

em3 People and Technology | Managed Technology Experts
postal: PO Box 2333, Moorabbin VIC 3189

New Zealand Airedale Street, Auckland City
postal: PO Box 39573, Howick 2045
[p] 09 887 0550 [f] 09 887 0273