[AusNOG] Top 10 IT Certifications (Networking Field)

Cambourne, Ben Ben.Cambourne at team.telstra.com
Tue Jul 13 18:12:37 EST 2010

I'd say it depends on the role, what the knowledge and skill set is expected. In general I'd say a CCIE is more valuable than a CISSP, it's harder to obtain, but it really depends on the requirements of the role. For example if the one of the main requirements for the role is about about managing risk than a CISSP is probably better suited than a CCIE R&S.