[AusNOG] Australian Censorship program to go ahead - Gillard supports a the great firewall

Andrew Oskam percy at th3interw3bs.net
Thu Jul 8 14:30:19 EST 2010

Exactly my thoughts. The filter addresses none of, what I would
consider, the very pinnacle of issues.

As we all know, pedo's don't just view content, they actively stalk
children using conventional and known methods (Myspace, Facebook, MSN, ect).

What does the filter do to address this? Nothing.

I know I am repeating what's already been said, but the government just
simply isn't addressing and currently funding the issue at hand.

Andrew Oskam

E  percy at th3interw3bs.net

NOTICE:

These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily
reflect the positions or opinions of my employer or their affiliates.
All comments are based upon my current knowledge and my own personal
experiences. You should conduct independent tests to verify the validity
of any statements made in this email before basing any decisions upon
those statements.