[AusNOG] What are we , collectively, doing about the impending mandatatory censorship scheme?

Tom Wright TWright at internode.com.au
Thu Jul 8 14:26:50 EST 2010

You should note this is decreasingly the case:

http://blogs.crikey.com.au/pollytics/2010/06/08/labor_green_preferences/

On 08/07/2010, at 1:32 PM, Tim McCullagh wrote:

As for the greens they have said they oppose it to, however I wouldn't vote
for them if they were the only party left. Also a vote for them is a vote
for labor,  So while we have people saying they want to vote against the
filter and are going to vote for the greens then they are voting for labor
which supports the filter.  Odd.

--
Kind Regards,

Tom Wright