[AusNOG] Australian Censorship program to go ahead - Gillard supports a the great firewall

Andrew Oskam percy at th3interw3bs.net
Thu Jul 8 13:17:46 EST 2010

I fully agree, filtering the content simply does not rid the world of
the sicko's and doesn't provide any form of punishment/correction.

If they know enough about what to look for and where - then they should
issue take-downs and arrest those responsible.

Their 'cookie-style' approach which I explained in my previous email
basically says to to me that in some way or another that they are giving
me a "get out of jail free" card and that they really don't want me
doing anything illegal but they won't stop me from using other means to
do so.

Andrew Oskam

E  percy at th3interw3bs.net

NOTICE:

These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily
reflect the positions or opinions of my employer or their affiliates.
All comments are based upon my current knowledge and my own personal
experiences. You should conduct independent tests to verify the validity
of any statements made in this email before basing any decisions upon
those statements.