[AusNOG] conroy reaffirms commitment to filter

Andrew Oskam percy at th3interw3bs.net
Mon Jul 5 12:42:43 EST 2010

Then you have those cases where the AFP are knocking on your door
because they sniffed the traffic on the exit node and found child
pornography and decided to use you as their puppet of justice.

Andrew Oskam

E  percy at th3interw3bs.net

NOTICE:

These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily
reflect the positions or opinions of my employer or their affiliates.
All comments are based upon my current knowledge and my own personal
experiences. You should conduct independent tests to verify the validity
of any statements made in this email before basing any decisions upon
those statements.