[AusNOG] conroy reaffirms commitment to filter

Mark Newton newton at internode.com.au
Mon Jul 5 11:49:56 EST 2010

On 05/07/2010, at 11:15 AM, Pinkerton, Eric wrote:

As someone who is 100% against the filter, I actually think that publishing instructions for TOR at this stage is counter productive for the following reasons.

I'll file those reasons in the box marked, "Maybe if we withhold information
about how pointless the scheme is, perhaps everyone will come around to
seeing how pointless it is of their own accord without our help."

  - mark

--
Mark Newton                               Email:  newton at internode.com.au<mailto:newton at internode.com.au> (W)
Network Engineer                          Email:  newton at atdot.dotat.org<mailto:newton at atdot.dotat.org>  (H)