[AusNOG] Less than 10% of IPv4 Addresses Remain Unallocated

Anand Kumria akumria at acm.org
Tue Jan 26 10:59:27 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Noel Butler <noel.butler at ausics.net> wrote:

>  On Mon, 2010-01-25 at 22:49 +1030, Mark Smith wrote:
>
>  Sounds like you haven't worked for an ISP, as you don't seem to know
> much about how one operates. Maybe you shouldn't be subscribed to this
> list?
>

> You obviously don't know me then, many here do and know who I am and who
> I've worked for.

*shrug*

I don't know you from a bar of soap.

But nice to see that is ALL you have to bring to this discussion.

I didn't find interesting, informative, or useful anything  you've brought
to the discussion.

You've said that you'll wait and see how 2015 turns out. OK then - perhaps
you can refrain from posting until then and if what you say comes to pass,
I'm sure we will all be OK with an "I told you so."