[AusNOG] [Fwd: [bogon-announce] IANA IPv4 allocations and bogon update 1/8 and 27/8]

Jared Hirst Jared.Hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Wed Jan 20 13:36:38 EST 2010

We are also still having the same issues with the 180 range... most customers just don't understand this, especially the ones on our DSL network that cant browse to certain sites overseas or use teamviewer :)

I also feel sorry for the people that will be allocated these new ranges, I feel there will be big issues.

Cheers,

Jared