[AusNOG] [Fwd: [bogon-announce] IANA IPv4 allocations and bogonupdate 1/8 and 27/8]

Karl Kloppenborg karl at karltec.net
Wed Jan 20 13:15:59 EST 2010

remember that saying "if it isn't broken don't fix it" (I think it was
something along those lines)

Something tells me the people who manage Macdonalds wifi are in a
predicament now... it works? but it is WORKING?

Cheers!
Karl Kloppenborg
Technical Director @ Karltec

P 02 8014 4253  EXT:104  | M 0438475892  |  www.karltec.net

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Think
before you print.