[AusNOG] Speaking of ipv4 exhaustion ...

Matt Carter matt at iseek.com.au
Tue Dec 14 10:33:44 EST 2010

Unfortunately, that doesn't restore end to end connectivity though does it  :P

.. And it's hard when you have multi homed customers who point to one set of address space and say well, it works with provider Y, why doesn't it work with you???

Especially hard when the target site (one of) is the Department of Justice for a G8 country and has multiple layers of RFI/RFC, delaying the process for months on end..

*sigh*