[AusNOG] Urgent - Pacnet NOC contact (with BGP clue)

Brad Gould bradley at internode.com.au
Sun Dec 12 10:35:09 EST 2010

I think, to Skeeve's credit, he started this off being restricted to the purely operation aspect.  It also seems, later,he had permission to name Curtis R in particular.

Largely, I don't think the details matter.  Advertising someone's address space to deny service is wrong (at least that's the general consensus here) and possibly illegal.

Brad