[AusNOG] Conroy will be on JJJ Hack - real soon now

Grahame Lynch grahamelynch at commsdaymail.com
Wed Aug 18 14:30:34 EST 2010

Matt

The best chance of the Greens getting an extra Senator is in the ACT where
there is about one percent separating them from the Libs. I think the
biggest news this weekend will be the fact the Greens will have effective
veto on all government proposals.

Fun fact: I used to be mates with ACT Liberal Senator Gary Humphries then
housemates back in the late 80s. Gary's pet silky terrier was called ....
Menzies! Perhaps reason enough to vote Green? :-)

(just trying to lighten the conversation)