[AusNOG] PIPE DC3

Nathan Ridge ridgey at matilda.net.au
Wed Aug 4 16:25:51 EST 2010

Hi All,

Does anyone have or know of 1/3 rack we could hire in PIPE DC3? or know
anyone that needs 2/3 of a full rack in DC3?

We have a full rack and are either looking at reducing the gear and
moving into another shared rack or selling
the remaining space in our rack.

Please contact me offlist.

Cheers.

--

*Nathan Ridge*
*Systems Administrator*

*Matilda Internet*
*
*
________________

(Telephone +61 7 4953 0711
(Fax +61 7 4953 0717
29 Gregory Street, Mackay, QLD 4740, Australia
* Email ridgey at matilda.net.au
<mailto:ridgey at matilda.net.au>Website _www.matilda.net.au
_ <http://www.matilda.net.au/>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed.  If you are not the recipient be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing copying or use of the contents contained in this
e-mail and any file attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this email in error please immediately notify the sender by
telephone or by reply email to the sender.  You must destroy the
original transmission and its contents.  It is recommended that you
virus test the information and any attachments.  Matilda Internet does
not accept liability for any loss or damage howsoever occurred as a
result of this email transmission or any attachments to it.