[AusNOG] OT: Apparently Brisbane wants to be first on NBN

Paul Brooks pbrooks-ausnog at layer10.com.au
Tue Apr 20 23:18:32 EST 2010

With the head-end infrastructure already in place and a preexisting
relationship with the citywide optical fibre carrier, I'd have thought
if any capital city was to be first it would be Hobart, regardless of
what the Brisbane pollies want.

In any case, Brisbane City Council is not a fan of a PON architecture!

P.