[AusNOG] E1 PRI Cable in Brisbane

Peter Childs PChilds at internode.com.au
Mon Apr 19 12:37:01 EST 2010

So... a RJ45 E1 cable is a standard straight through cable (unless you want shielding or something strange...)

Depending on how the NTU is delivered you might require one with TX/RX pairs crossed (which for ISDN is 1->4 2->5)

Typically carriers will provide E1 delivery in a manor that plugs into customer-equipment just fine, but YMMV ;)