[AusNOG] Lan extender recomendations

Andrew Cox andrew at accessplus.com.au
Wed Sep 16 16:41:38 EST 2009

Hey Nick,

This isn't really a viable solution if you're only looking to extend a
couple of singular links, but if you're looking at a number of links
coming back to a central point, why not look at something like VDSL2?
We've used VDSL 1 and 2 gear over the last couple of years for
everything from CAT3 cabled buildings to Arts festivals with temporary
phone lines setup all over the place.

If this fits with what you want to do I can put you in contact with a
couple of our suppliers or give some case studies offlist.

Regards,
Andrew Cox
AccessPlus HNA