[AusNOG] Optus SMS Outage in Brisbane?

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Mon Nov 16 23:06:01 EST 2009

I think maybe Optus are trying to send me a hint to get a new phone and
or renew my contract :P 'cause I've had no reception most of the day, or
one bar for a few seconds on the odd occasion...the upside is it's saved
on my phone bill 'cause I can't make calls, haha.

Located in Broome.

Any Optus related people on list who can shed some light?

Cheers
Kai